Students are taken to a restored site on Silver Bow Creek or to the Milltown Dam. Field trips include assessing aquatic macroinvertebrates, riparian habitat, and water quality. Local experts participate in our field trips as well, allowing students to interact with scientists.
- Deer Lodge County (Anconda)
- Granite County (Philipsburg, Hall, Drummond)
- Lewis and Clark County (Lincoln)
- Powell County (Deer Lodge, Garrison, Gold Creek, Avon, Elliston)
- Silver Bow County (Butte, Butte Central, Ramsay)
- Missoula County (Missoula, Bonner, Clinton)
Our programming is fact-based and does not advocate or promote any particular political or social viewpoint.