Total Number Of Bags Collected So Far
Total Number Of Volunteers
Total Number of Hours
Who’s Getting Out There and Cleaning:
- Butte YMCA (150 Volunteers on April 21)
- Friends of Thompson Park (60+ volunteers on April 24)
What is CFWEP doing with Butte and Anaconda Schools?
Butte students cleaned areas around their schools and roads in Butte during the week of May 10 – 14, 2021 in Butte.
Participating schools include;
- Kennedy Elementary
- Margaret Leary Elementary
- Hillcrest Elementary
- Whittier Elementary
- Emerson Elementary
- West Elementary
- East Middle School
- Butte High Career Center
- Butte Central Catholic High School
- Silver Bow Montessori
- All Anaconda Public Schools
Clean Up Blacktail Stream Week aims to:
- Teach students about our local waterways with in-class instruction
- Foster stewardship of our local waterways with real-world community service experience
- Teach students about how stormwater is not treated in Butte
- Put safety first
- Reward students with a pizza lunch
How Can You Be Involved?
I’m a Community Member and Want to Be Involved or Have Already Cleaned:
If you want to be involved:
- Take a look at our map of what has been cleaned and then identify a place you’d like to clean.
Go to Map
- Report to us what you are going to clean and we’ll mark it as “adopted” on our map. You can fill out the form below or contact Kayla Lappin at email@example.com or 406-221-6198.
Adopt an Area
- Snap some photos if you can! We’d love to share them on our social media channel to keep challenging others to get out and clean! Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report back to us what you’ve cleaned. This helps us keep the challenge going and report the number of bags collected fill out the form below or contact Kayla Lappin at email@example.com or 406-221-6198.
- Be entered to win a grand prize (details coming soon).
If you’ve already cleaned:
Tell us where you’ve cleaned so that we can add it to the community map and help future groups focus their efforts on areas that still need to be cleaned. Fill out the form below or contact Kayla Lappin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-221-6198.
I’m a Business Owner and Want to Be Involved
Involvement through Clean-Up
- Check out the interactive map to see which area your business can clean or adopt your own area not identified on the map.
Go to Map
- Adopt this area to clean and put your logo on our map for free by filling out this form or by contacting Kayla Lappin at email@example.com or 406-221-6198. If you need assistance with your clean-up (bags, gloves, hauling trash)
Adopt an Area to Clean/Request Assitance
- Conduct your clean-up.
- Report back to us the number of bags of trash you collected by using the form below or by contacting Kayla Lappin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-221-6198.
Involvement through Sponsorship
CFWEP is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your sponsorship is 100% tax-deductible. CFWEP is taking 10 Butte schools out during the week of May 10-14 to clean around their schools and we are providing lunch for these schools. Any amount of sponsorship here helps provide lunch and supplies for Butte schools in this effort. To sponsor contact Kayla Lappin at email@example.com or 406-221-6198 OR you can also donate online securely at cfwep.org/donate.